Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Rosie!!

Today on my beautiful girls birthday, I talked to mom and daddy. They are on their way to Pennsylvania for a family reunion, and were driving up through the West Virgina mountains. They don't let anything stand in their way of living - not tiredness, not arthritis, not time, nothing. Mom and Dad live 100%, 100% of the time. My prayer is to follow in their footsteps. And my prayer for my beautiful daughter, on this anniversary of her birth, is that she do the same.

“If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: "I am here to live out loud” Emile Zola

1 comment:

Jean Levert Hood said...

Kimberly, this is so special!! How awesome about your mom and daddy. Your daughter is stunningly beautiful, although I don't see her pic anymore. Have a great day!
Jean

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails