Sunday, January 25, 2009

Woodland Bunny - DONE!

Bunny Cousins

Our sweet little Woodland Bunny is complete. He has been precious to me, as I worked through the broken arm to bring him to life. He has given me therapy and company and we have come to know each other quite well. AND, I am quite delighted with him, I must say. :)


I will post another day with photos of the final creation steps, but really wanted to share the completed hare. :)


On another note, I also learned (while working on him this weekend) that he has a cousin - the Grasslands Bunny - that is ready to be the next project! The Grasslands Bunny is a bit of a lighter brown - the better to hide in the tall grasses of the plains.



So, whatcha think?

4 comments:

Mrsfatface said...

He is so cute. You make such fabulous bunnies!

Rose said...

He is simply adorable..

Jean Levert Hood said...

Entirely toooo precious, Hare!! I hope your elbow is better!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, all! He is such a sweetheart, I hate to part with him. But I know he will be going someplace perfect for him. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails