Sunday, January 25, 2009

Woodland Bunny - DONE!

Bunny Cousins

Our sweet little Woodland Bunny is complete. He has been precious to me, as I worked through the broken arm to bring him to life. He has given me therapy and company and we have come to know each other quite well. AND, I am quite delighted with him, I must say. :)

I will post another day with photos of the final creation steps, but really wanted to share the completed hare. :)

On another note, I also learned (while working on him this weekend) that he has a cousin - the Grasslands Bunny - that is ready to be the next project! The Grasslands Bunny is a bit of a lighter brown - the better to hide in the tall grasses of the plains.

So, whatcha think?


Mrsfatface said...

He is so cute. You make such fabulous bunnies!

Rose said...

He is simply adorable..

Jean Levert Hood said...

Entirely toooo precious, Hare!! I hope your elbow is better!

thewildhare said...

Thank you so much, all! He is such a sweetheart, I hate to part with him. But I know he will be going someplace perfect for him. :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails