Monday, March 17, 2008

Not so perfect

Well, I get busy. You know, with life and kids and the next crisis. And I get sad. You know, with work and changes and lack of time. And I get totally self-absorbed. You know, with - well - my SELF, suddenly becoming the only thing that I can think about.

When that happens, I might, well, SOMETIMES, forget the importance of being thoughtful. The importance of being patient and listening. The importance of acting on my thoughts of friendship and kindness and love to the dear ones in my life. Maybe. Sometimes.

And I am incredibly blessed in this life, to have people around me who will pull my attention out of that place of deep self absorption; people who will love me even while I am hurting them unintentionally; people who care about me enough to call me back to myself - to the person I want to be.

So with my most humble apologies and a grateful heart, I thank you and love you all. You know who you are.

***

From tonights class. I have been thinking about January and New York. I still have more of these to do, but for NOW, I am caught up - at least with today's assignment - Hooray!



So...what do you all think of these digital layouts? Pretty interesting, huh? :)

2 comments:

karla said...

I was just thinking about how you are a mean and selfish self absorbed hussy!!! NOT!!! I think the digital layouts are Great and I feel that I am very lucky in this life as well. Lucky to have you that is!!!See you in a week!
K

joon said...

I love your blog, wild! I love NYC. Why don't we go together with our hubbys some time? How much fun would that be? ox joon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails