Friday, March 21, 2008

My heros

Another set of photos from the beach, and the next to last assignment from the Jessica Sprague photoshop class. This layout was so cool - and only took me about 10 minutes. These techniques are fantastic.

Asa loved this sand castle so much. They built the castle in the late afternoon as most people were leaving the beach to go to dinner. Asa watched it from our balcony until late in the evening after we came up from the beach. He was very upset when a little boy (maybe 2 years old) jumped on the castle mountain. I was really glad I had pictures captured when the waves came in and knocked it all down, carrying the sand back to the sea.

We talked then, about sand castles being EPHEMERAL, and Asa and Jaya not only learned a new word, but learned about the importance of loving and living in the moment. :)


1 comment:

Jean Levert Hood said...

Hey Hare!

I didn't know you had a blog! You are now added to my bloglines, so I won't miss anymore of your posts.

Oh, I'm jealous, a photoshop class! I sure could use one. Great photo, and yes, a greater lesson for Asa.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails