Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Quick Pictures of my Inspired Projects

I will update about my entire experience tomorrow (teachers, classes, people, everything), but let me summarize now and tell you it was INCREDIBLE. The teachers were all unbelieveable, and the entire event was worth every minute. Bill and Donna Downey have set a high bar for future events, for sure. So, here are a few photos of things that I created.....

More on the fascinating techniques tomorrow as well too, honest. So for your viewing pleasure, first, two ACEO tags created with ephemera and old stuff, worked with inks and Mica.



Then, an acrylic painting of a photograph, painted on calendar vinyl. LOVE THIS STUFF. Don't know where to find more - if anyone knows please share!



Then, a scrapbook on a fence - almost completed....

An illustration created from a photograph of a sunset in Paris (this was super fun!) -



And finally, a few pages from the journal created with file folders and RANGER Color Wash (which was SUPER wow!) -

That's all for tonight - I want to dialog with all my fine art friends about what I learned, so I can learn some more!

3 comments:

Judy Nolan said...

Wow, Kimberly, you learned and accomplished a lot! This is a great sample of that learning. Thanks for sharing it.--JN Originals

Jean Levert Hood said...

ohmygoodness, Hare, these are all so awesome!! I love the 2 tags on top, well, I love them all. I imagine your creative mind is going at the speed of light!

AltheaP said...

You have so much energy and enthusiasm for so many things! I'm jealous. And your results are terrific!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails