Thursday, January 29, 2009

new hats


The off and on cold has been a real challenge for winter dressing, and the need for hats has been quite intense when the weather suddenly turns bitter cold. Asa and Jaya have been a-ok, though, because Christmas brought them new hats from Grammie. Jaya's is a stylish pink with fur, and Asa's is a trendy camouflage with orange stripes.



The Christmas Season was quite a time for hats 'round here, including Mr. Bryant in his Santa Hat and Mr. Rentschler in his dapper felt.


I had lots of fun making Asa and Jaya's hats, and now I am making more - even one for me out of my first hand spun. Let me tell you, it is Quite Interesting. Pictures and details on the experience will be forthcoming soon.

Hooray Hats!

2 comments:

On a Whimsey said...

The cutest kids wearing the fabby hats!! Loved reading your blog, thank you so much for sharing some of your wonderful life and friends!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Pat, for checking out the hats! And I must agree, they are pretty darn cute kids!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails