Saturday, March 7, 2009

That's how we roll....

So, it was 15 degrees out (the night after the snow melted) and we were walking the dog. I had on long underwear, a cashmere overcoat, gloves, a hat, and a scarf.

Mr. Bryant was attired in a ski jacket with a down vest underneath, ski gloves, and his hunting pull over hat.

I was walking along at a pretty fast clip, trying to keep warm. Mr. Bryant was strolling along, saying things like "Ah, it is so lovely out!" and "I am quite warm, it is beautiful!" and "I am just catching a few rays here!"

I sputtered - "A few rays! HA! You are NOT a guy that catches a few rays! You are the guy that wears a hat and a long sleeve shirt to sit in the shade at the beach!"

And Mr. Bryant said, "Ah, what do you know! Look at me. I am strolling along in this beautiful weather, having a drink, enjoying the walk - and I am absolutely catching a few rays. Because that's how I roll."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails