Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mike's Here!


I have loved this guy for all my whole life that I can remember. At LEAST since I was three.





He thought I was too little to play with, especially as he got older. He wouldn't even let me look at his National Geographic Magazines when he was 13. But I used to hang out at his house anyway (one of my favorite places to visit) and when he wasn't around I would go right through those magazines. And all the books. And even look under his bed.


And all these years later, I still love this guy. All to pieces. :)
So glad we are getting a visit. Whoo Hoo!

3 comments:

Tabor said...

The books under the bed???? I remember what my brother kept under his bed...!

Mage said...

Darling pictures. Under the bed. You were brazen...brave too. I wouldn't have had the nerve. Have a great visit, and share all when he leaves.

Kay Dennison said...

Heck!!!! I won't look under my bed!!! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails