Thursday, October 14, 2010

To RG



Nope, not changing it substantially.

Considered it, looked at everything, read it again, decided that things are evolving and I am ok letting that happen slowly. So nothing drastic, but some good things to keep in mind.

How to take feedback? Listen carefully. Be thankful. Think and consider what you learned and what is meaningful to you. Take that, use it, and let the rest go.

To that end I get that more writing (and less time off) would be a good idea, not to mention a remembering of audience and perspective -- so I will try to get here with my stories instead of just in my head or shared as antecdotes over wine and cheese.

And thanks so much for the comments, no fanatics here today.

2 comments:

Mage said...

I like you any way I find you. And I LOVE the cartoon. :)

Mage said...

I still like you however I find you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails