Monday, November 11, 2013

Thank You

This November I am cultivating an attitude of gratitude, truly thankful for so many of the gifts and privileges that I have in this life. I am blessed beyond measure. 

Today is Veteran's Day.  Since 1776, more than 48 million American's have served in our Armed Forces. Despite the many differences we have in our country politically, and the many challenges we have before us as a growing civilization in this great world, I am proud to be an American.


One simple way to let our service men and women know that you are thinking about them is to send a Cup of Joe.  Green Beans Coffee has set up a great way to get yummy coffee drinks to our soldiers with  a very small donation.  I encourage you to check them out here

To all who served and to all who are currently serving, I thank you with my whole heart.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails