Friday, March 28, 2008

The last week of PhotoShop Class. Boo Hoo!

We have learned so much in this class - and I am so thrilled - with every thing I learned about photoshop, with every digital layout I learned to create, with all of the extra information and inspiration provided. Here is my Next To Last layout from the class. I am excited because there is one more....so a few more good things that I get to learn and try.


Once I get the final lesson completed, I think I will go back and start at the beginning again, and play right through to the end.

That will take me about to the time when Class II starts up! Excellent!
Sissy, Rosie, love you girls! I know that when mom and dad get back from this cruise we will have lots more pictures to scrapbook about!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails