Friday, March 6, 2009

Blog Candy - a link to win!



So, my friend Nilla from Sweden is currently living in Malaysia. She meets with a scrapbooking club based in Kuala Lumpur called Live it Scrap it! They meet every month at various places and crop together.

Nilla has a blog where she describes the inspirations she gets from the club and from her entries in the blog and her scrapbook pages you get a very interesting picture of her life and her times in Malaysia - as well as her scrapbooking style.

Her latest blog post offers some rubber stamps - the Blog Candy - and a contest to win them. So I am keeping my fingers crossed, as I would LOVE to win the stamps - and I would also like the package and the postage stamps from Malaysia!

Take a look at Nilla's blog here. And Nilla, thanks for the chance!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails