Friday, October 30, 2009

Finding the Truth



I wish that we were as addicted to truth as we apparently are addicted to loud name calling, assumption gathering and spouting, and conspiracy theorizing.

I also wish that we would focus on the important, time sensitive issues, planning to move forward in a systematic way to improve things for our nation, for each other. I wish we could stop being distracted.

And as I have said before, I wish that we would truly begin to dialog on issues, rather than yelling and delivering diatribes.

I might as well wish pigs could fly, I suppose. But wish I do, nonetheless.

Do your research. Find the facts, folks. Understand your responsibility to your families, your children, your friends, your nation, and your selves.

Interesting information from Time Goes By here.

1 comment:

Mage said...

I do like your pigs a lot. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails