Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Momma Too

I am still training for the bide ride in October, yes I am. And still working hard, riding harder and faster each time we get on the bike. Mr. Bryant has made me a list of things I need to buy, and he is riding in his target heart rate zone while I work and work and work and work to keep up.

Meanwhile, Amanda and Stephanie can ride 15 with no training (nice, right?). And so, we talk about it a lot at dinners, and the other week we talked to Momma. Now, Mrs. Hanson is about 20 years older than I am, ladies and gentlemen. And I am absolutely tickled to inform you that she is planning to ride with us. Now, how about that!


We are a bit at the mercy of the heat, as she needs cooler weather to train, but she has already started riding every day. I am proud of her willingness and determination - and she is inspiring me!

1 comment:

Tabor said...

Congrats on your determination. You will feel so good when you accomplish this goal.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails