Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What has been happening around here.....a story in pictures.

December is such a wonderful month for us, and I have so much to share - but it has been a month since I have had time to get anything out here to let you all know that I am still present! Good Grief! Why, you ask, have you been so busy??? Well, in addition to Advent and Christmas, New Years and Performances, Grandchildren and Cookies, Presents and Christmas Cards, Dinners and Family, Cats and wonderful Cats - we have also had a bit of Snow... and then we have had the addition of ....

CaraBella Mia, our Bella

Home at last

Exhausted

Happy to be here

LOVING the snow!

Conquering the Ottoman Empire

Waiting for Jack

Meeting the BIG Leos! Summit is bigger than me!

But she can't catch me!

BlackJack Fitzgerald is in the HOUSE!

Thanks for the Best Toy Ever!

I can share if I must

Exhausted too

Bella and BlackJack

And what, you may ask, do the cats think of all this?

Not much

And not at all. :)

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Happy New Year Kim! What a bella Bella! She looks a bundle of fun and seems to make everyone smile!

On another note - I think a parcel may have lost its way to you? Been meaning to ask ....

chrissie x

Anonymous said...

YOur puppy could make all three of my Poms. Beautiful dog! Dianne

Mage said...

Gosh it's good to see you. Loved the story in pictures, but how big is your fleet of critters. Goodness.

Kay Dennison said...

Trying to catch up -- your darlings are absolutely darling!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails