Sunday, January 3, 2010
Resolutions - 2010
ok, let's see how we do with this. I think if I measure against these at the first of every month, I might make some progress. So, in 2010 I resolve to - well, truly, I just resolve to be better. I have one resolution. To be a better person, to be a better member of society, to be a more informed, kinder, stronger, sweeter, better person. One thing. Just one thing.
This, I will work on all year. This is it, folks. Me, better, in 2010.
Now with that said, there are a few things that I will think about, along the way. And if any of these get accomplished - if any of these progress in anyway - that will be delightful.
Enriching my Spirit
1) Seek clarity
2) Create weekly
3) Be Civil, Peaceful, Honest, True, and sweet to Mr. Bryant!
4) Listen to more good music and take more pictures
5) Deepen my spiritual meditation and relationship
Developing my Intellect
5) Learn something from history every week
6) Read at least 24 books of various genres, including history and science
7) Edit, revise, and finish my book
8) Submit the book to a publisher
9) Write a book in November
10) Learn basic Spanish
Enhancing my Personal Wealth
11) Start a 529 account for Asa and Jaya
12) Organize my finances more effectively
13) Save money for Christmas 2010 :):)
14) Get the multiple income streams really rolling
Improving my Health
15) Make healthy food choices, except on holiday and feast days
16) Take my vitamins daily
17) Schedule a complete physical
18) Sleep more
Becoming more Fit
19) Drop 20 pounds
20) Walk every day, rain or shine
Whatever progress I make here, it is progress for me. I am already delighted to have begun. Again. Like Finnegan.